It has been a busy month of May here at our house. Brother & Sister are playing baseball and softball, so we are gone a lot of nights. Lots of fun things have been happening too. Grand Great has been here to hang out with me a few times and we had so much fun. She came and took care of me for 5 days while Mommy & Daddy went to Ohio to move Grandma Far away here!!( does that mean we can't call her that anymore?)
Been busy playing and exploring this huge world. I love the dirt and I love to try and chase the ants outside. Mommy thinks it is funny to watch. Hope this finds you call doing well.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Sorry again
It has been a busy month of May here at our house. Brother & Sister are playing baseball and softball, so we are gone a lot of nights. Lots of fun things have been happening too. Grand Great has been here to hang out with me a few times and we had so much fun. She came and took care of me for 5 days while Mommy & Daddy went to Ohio to move Grandma Far away here!!( does that mean we can't call her that anymore?)
Been busy playing and exploring this huge world. I love the dirt and I love to try and chase the ants outside. Mommy thinks it is funny to watch. Hope this finds you call doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment