Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summertime

Hi everyone! Just checking in with you all. We are fully into the summer around here. Tori is off at church camp this week. I have been doing a lot of cleaning and emptying the JUNK out of this house. I can't believe how much you can collect over a years time!! Grace and I worked on the kids room today and got that finished, along with her room and ours, so the upstairs is free and clear of clutter. We spent Father's day in Jackson with the family. Got to see everyone so that was nice. Jeremy had a good day. The kids bought him a pink tee shirt that says DAD.... Tough enough to wear pink. Tori picked it out and said she had to get it for him. Will get a picture of him in it and post it here for all to see. Grandma Far Away was in town over the weekend also. She came in to take care of the kids while Jeremy and I went to a friends wedding Friday. It was nice to get out, just the two of us. Planning on it again this weekend. We are going to Jackson for Jeremy's cousin Kara's wedding. Grandma Hiler will be keeping Miss Grace for us. I think she is really looking forward to that time alone with her. Hope this finds you all healthy and well. Drop us a line when you get a chance.

No comments: