Saturday, May 26, 2007

Grace 3 Months Old

Growing & Growing Grace is 3 Months old this week and getting stronger by the day. She is trying to lift her head up when she is sitting and laying down. I think she really wants to move around like she sees everyone else doing. Not sure on the weight, since we don't go to the Dr this month, but I am sure that in July when we go for her 4 month that she will be about 15 pounds. She is eating great, sleeping awesome and enjoying everything. Grace is a happy baby, as you can see from the picture. I took this the other night at Tori's softball game. She likes to be outside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's adorable! I love looking at her pictures!! I can't wait to see you more - we move in less than 5 weeks!!

Love you,
Rebekah